"When bright flowers bloom Parchment crumbles, my words fade The pen has dropped ..."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chicken fingers do pyaza

This one is from my hubby. When it comes to cooking non-veg(primarily poultry: egg or chicken ) he is the most creative person I have seen. He loves egg the most and has hundreds of ideas to cook it. With chicken he tries all unconventional styles. And his cooking is super duper fast, very tasty and with a bit of more oil.
So one fine evening (fine as I was little tired to cook), my hubby offered that he would try out something. We had some frozen chicken fingers(ready to eat with 15 mins of oven heating). The other necessities were: onion, garlic , chillies, tomato and chicken masala (salt ofcourse). He first suated the chicken fingers(since they were frozen), then added the onions , chillies and garlic. Once the onion was translucent, tomato, salt(very little as the chicken strips already has) and chicken masala was added and kept on flame for 5 more minutes. And wow we had a wonderful dish ready in no time. It was too tasty and when I ate it I got the notion that instant chicken manchurian can be made of this with some slight variations(you will need cornflour and soya sauce though). So next time when I try the Instant Chicken Manchurian I will let you know of how it tastes..

1 comment:

shruti said...

Wow!!! I'll definately try this dish .... :)
Vicky will surely love it :)

© BlossomsOfLife, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena